Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 2, 2016

Super-Sized Model: #Hubby Loves My Eight Foot Belly

11:03 PM

00:06 GAYLA: I have been told that it is a perfect belly. 00:13 COMM: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach…00:16 GAYLA: Wake wake, eggs and bake. 00:19 COMM: But housewife Gayla Minefield has managed to do the opposite - using her 8ft titanic tummy to find love. 00:27 LANCE: She already had a big belly and that was just the bonus on top of all her other beauty. 00:35 COMM: And her portly paunch has lead her to successful online modelling career. 00:39 GAYLA: Softest belly this side of the Mississippi. 00:49 GAYLA: When I was younger I wasn’t proud to be fat but I didn’t know that you shouldn’t be fat, I mean I was fat, my mum was fat and my favorite sister was fat. 01:01 GAYLA: As I grew up going to school was the hardest thing um my family didn’t bully me so much, as did the kids at school, I would walk by and they would do “boom, boom, boom, boom, boom” with every step I took or you know fatty, fatty, two by four to get through the bathroom door. 01:24 COMM: Despite getting stick for her size,Gayla managed to turn her curves into a career. 01:29 GAYLA: I have been modelling for 3 years assn SSBBW model basically what SSBBW means is BBW is a Big Beautiful Woman and SSBBW is kind of like uh happy meal or a value meal at McDonald or whatever, you supersize it and so that is what I am, I am a Super Size Big Beautiful Woman, they are usually over400 pounds. 01:57 GAYLA: I actually have a great following of men who really like my belly. 02:03 GAYLA: I have had doctors, lawyers, body builders which really amazed me because there were lots of body builders, I have had uh just all over, men from all over the world that’s what made me actually fall in love with who I truly was and it was life changing for me. 02:30 COMM: Despite having her pick of fans, it was truck driver Lance Minefield who captured her heart.  They met on the internet in 1999and soon went on their first date. 02:41 LANCE: The first time I ever saw her was when I drove into the truck stock parked and she came to pick me up and was destined to take me out for supper and she knocked me over with all her beauty. 02:55 GAYLA: When I pulled up I was like “oh my god, he is so cute, so cute” and he got in the car and he said “your pictures online do you no justice" and I was like awe that’s so sweet and I just blushed. 03:15 COMM: Although it’s a big plus for Lance,Gayla admits that her 96 inch waist brings its fair share of problems. 03:22 GAYLA: having a big belly it makes it really hard to find clothes that fit, It makes it harder to drive, my steering wheel is embedding my belly to some extent, I have to have seat belt extenders for my vehicles, my aftershave met in years they are complete strangers. 03:42 GAYLA: There are trouser tribulations that come with it so I consider it my handicap, I do have arthritis at the knees I have taken many falls over the years03:54 COMM: But there’s one place Gayla’s immense size isn’t causing a problem – the bedroom. 03:59 LANCE: No not really the only thing we missus we used to do it she would used to do it on top and she cant do that any ore thereabout the only thing in our sex life that has been different, but most of the other stuff is just as good as ever. 04:14 COMM: Despite the problems, Gayla has finally been able to embrace her waist. 04:18 GAYLA: I allowed the world to dictate to me what I was supposed to look like and who I was supposed to be and by taking a body positive image I have empowered myself to be who I am and to enjoy my life. 04:36 GAYLA: If you cant love your body for who and what you are then you cant expect somebody else to love your body for who and what you are.



Source :  Barcroft TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer